Business Finance & Accounting
We assist your organization in many factors relating to finance, accounting, and risks pertaining to them. We work with you to develop strategies to improve these areas and make sure they are performing effectively. Some of the areas we assist with are:
Cash Flow Evaluation and Analysis – We provide an assessment of your finances to determine your organization’s overall financial situation to determine if any shifts or changes need to be made.
Budgeting & Forecasting – Assist you in determining your goals, reviewing profitability, planning for future project funding, reallocating cash flows as needed, emergency preparations, various risks, and lawsuits.
Mergers & Acquisitions – Provide evaluation, insight, and advice to help with financially handling integration, resistance, people, restructuring, and more to help make your merger or acquisition efforts more successful.
We work to improve the capabilities and productivity in the accounting department to streamline proficiency. We also prepare the department for changes inside your organization.
We monitor risk factors that can affect your business, your competitiveness, and your future as an organization. These are a few of the risk factors that we evaluate and monitor to improve your success, however, others can be added as needed based on your business needs.
Some of the risks we can evaluate are:
- Profit Risk
- Capital Availability
- Asset Risk (risks of asset prices such as real estate)
- Interest Rate Risk (changes of interest rates)
- Currency Risk (change in exchange rates)
- Inflation Risks (price increases during inflation)
- Investment Risk (change in the value of investments)
- Liquidity Risk (can’t sell assets quickly at a fair price)
- Systemic Risk (collapse of the financial system of a government)
- Concentration Risk (over-lending to a small amount of debtors or investing in a small selection of assets)
- Fraud Risk (fraud losses)
- Accounting Risk (accounting errors)
- Fiduciary Breach Risk (breach of fiduciary duties – plan or prepare for risk)
- Counter Party Risk (other companies breaking contractual obligations)
- Tax Risk (an increase of taxes or audits)
While we do offer advice and suggest strategies you can use, we do also employ licensed CPAs and can perform tax or finance work if necessary. However, due to extremely high demands there may be a lengthy waiting period before our business can accommodate you with an available CPA. We ask that you be patient with the time it may take to provide you with the assistance that you need and the time it takes with completing a thorough service. Please be aware that the size of your organization and the scope of the tasks required will also affect the length of time it will take to complete the requested service.
We take pride in what we do. We are the foremost experts in development and change. We look forward to working with you in the future and providing you with a service that you can appreciate and that we can take pride in.
Take a few moments to look through all of our other business consulting services and contact us if we can help you take the first steps in reaching your organizational goals.