Organizational Development & Change
We help improve and optimize your organization and prepare it for the future through development and change. We help develop change initiatives throughout your organization to improve growth, increase customer satisfaction, improve employees’ skills, satisfaction, and development, improve products or services, and bring value to your organization.
We assist in increasing efficiency by providing leadership development, identifying goals, improving communications, pinpointing potential resistance, cultural identity, strategic thinking, team building, and leading your steps through the change process. It is important to remember that change and development are long and slow processes. It utilizes various models and many steps involving multiple departments. These changes influence the operations of your entire organization, so it is important to take the time to do it right.
Some aspects of organizational development and change we can perform are:
- Initial Diagnosis
- Data Collection and FeedBack
- Clearly define the change and align it to business goals
- Planning Strategy
- Creating an action plan
- Creating motivation and a vision
- Determine impacts and those affected
- Develop a communication strategy
- Intervention or Adaption
- Provide effective training
- Implement a support structure
- Create a Steering Committee
- Team Building
- Organizational Readiness and Capability
- Evaluation and Measurement of results and change
- Appreciative Inquiry and Action Research
- Whole System, Departmental, Group, Individual, etc.
- Address resistance to change
We take pride in what we do. We are the foremost experts in development and change. We look forward to working with you in the future and providing you with a service that you can appreciate and that we can take pride in.
Take a few moments to look through all of our other business consulting services and contact us if we can help you take the first steps in reaching your organizational goals.
Due to high demands for this service by a large number of organizations, we ask that you be patient and understand there may be a lengthy waiting time before we can provide you with the service you require. Be patient with the process because we are very thorough and would like to give you the proper information that is necessary to make the changes you are looking forward to or need.